20100902

World of Warlock


In these, the final days before the inevitable Cataclysm, I have decided to do something completely unoriginal in an original (I hope!) way.

I have decided to level an alt.

On a new server.

An RP (roleplaying) server.

This will be a new experience for me. I will try to seek out some RP experiences I suppose. Be be honest, I'm not sure how much RPing goes on in these servers. I'm also not sure if I will enjoy it. I certainly used to RP back in the days with D&D. No LARPing (Live action roleplaying) or anything, but I would privately make the characters personal and derive a story for them etc. We'll see how it goes.

The other thing, which by now might be quite obvious, is I intend to keep a weblog (blog in lay man's terms) of my experiences. I'm hoping to read ALL quest info which is something I have never done. I also want to try and look at the game as a beginner with no help might look at it. Instead of just knowing that I can queue for random battlegrounds and that holiday weekends give super extra experience, I want to see how easy it is to come by this information, and if Blizzard has built this info into the game.

Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment